[Arm-netbook] arm-netbook Digest, Vol 25, Issue 103

Jardi Martinez jardiamj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 04:35:45 BST 2012

>  me too.  uh, bizarrely though: the motorola atrix lapdock might
> actually be the answer.  would you be happy with something like that -
> it can be bought off-the-shelf already - or would you prefer a
> dedicated unit which can take EOMA-68 cards actually in the side of
> the laptop itself?
>
>  l.

That Atrix lapdock would certainly be a good solution,
besides I also have a Raspberry Pi, but I would prefer
an actual arm laptop/notebook, an arm device
that works more as a working tool with a real OS
(Linux of course) rather than a toy-like tablet like
the ones that you find nowadays in the market.

>  p.s. jardi can you please use gmane in future to post, rather than
> reply to an entire digest, especially without cutting out the
> unnecessary context?  i'm glad to see you didn't use top-posting at
> least :)

Sorry about that, I was being lazy doing
the easiest way to reply I found. To be
honest I didn't even know about gmane.
Now I know.

Jardi.