[Arm-netbook] hyston - SATA ?

Alejandro Mery amery at geeks.cl
Thu Apr 26 23:44:19 BST 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 00:38, moo cow <magcrap at gmail.com> wrote:
> Alejandro,
>
> hi .. i just checked for Spain (interesting as i have friends living there)
> and the VAT/TVA book i have says the VAT deminimis (exemption) rule for
> Spain :
>
> the weight needs to be less than 10kg PLUS the declared value needs to be
> EURO 22 or less
> (all non documents need a valuation declaration)
>
> We have a deminimis rule in the UK and the value "is" around £15 which is
> probably similar to EURO 22 when the EU wide rules were setup
>
> i suspect that the 2kg airmail is for documents only ??? or is this an
> example of where EU rules are implemented differently on the ground  in
> different countries ... if so lucky you ;-)

small packages (up to 2kg) qualify as letters, yes. But it's more
about volume/weight and shipping method than anything else... I've
received two bridge cameras invoiced for around 350€ from hongkong and
a 11.6" thinkpad invoiced for around 700€ and they passed smoothly
without any delay or charge.

yes, lucky us who live in Spain ;-)