[Arm-netbook] ICS build

"Sztupák Sz. Zsolt" mail at sztupy.hu
Wed Apr 11 13:20:57 BST 2012

Yeah, CM9 is a bit easier to build than standard AOSP, as it contains
some compatibility layers for devices without the proper ICS drivers.
And unfortunately working 3.x kernel + gpu drivers are still not
available. I didn't try yet, I'm still hoping for a working 3.x kernel
and apropriate gpu drivers.

I did manage to build AOSP ICS though (using self-built kernels and the
software opengl renderer), but without hardware acceleration it was not
really usable.

I do plan on making a tutorial on some parts of ICS building I know
(like replacing the system part, or packing a new initramfs), as I get a
lot of requests nowadays.

  SztupY