[Arm-netbook] A1000 delivery

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Wed Apr 11 11:43:21 BST 2012

Mine has just arrived and I've confirmed delivery. Thanks very much for
the service! Good looking piece of kit, too, but unfortunately I'm off
on holiday on Friday, so I won't get the chance to play with it for a while.

Arrived: 2012-04-11

So that's dead on schedule. If anyone's interested in the itinerary:

2012-03-30 21:16:15	Electronic Information added by sender
2012-03-31 10:09:40	Electronic Information confirmed by sender
2012-04-01 16:12:06	Arrived at Espeed Post
2012-04-03 18:31:50	Posted through Sweden Post
2012-04-07              Posten, Direct Link, Singapore, The item has
been dispatched from Sweden Post, Direct Link's international terminal
for onward transport abroad.
2012-04-09              Stockholm utr,Sverige, The item has arrived from
abroad to Posten´s international terminal for sorting.
2012-04-09              Stockholm utr,Sverige, EORI number coplete -
Item released
2012-04-09              Stockholm utr,Sverige, The item has arrived at
Posten´s international terminal for sorting and transport abroad.
2012-04-10              Stockholm utr,Sverige, The item has been
dispatched from Posten´s international terminal for onward transport abroad.
2012-04-10              HWDC Langley,Storbritannien, Arrival at inward
office of exchange

│ "Parents let children ride bicycles on the street. But parents do not
│ allow children to hear vulgar words. Therefore we can deduce that
│ cursing is more dangerous than being hit by a car." --- Scott Adams