[Arm-netbook] Mele A1000- I can not build corrected kernel

chen jiming jmchen75 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 03:51:20 BST 2012

I follow a step from Matt, that is "Allwinner A10 Android Box and some experiential of run Ubuntu"
If use Matt's compiled kernel. It works well.  But I need change something. So, I download lichee-v2.6.36-dev from github then compile it. I push uImage to flash. But, the kernel can not run at all. I tried many branch and git.  The problem is still on. Even I use Matt's kernel config. My serial output always keep silent after displaying kernel uImage info in uboot.
I use arm-2011.03 lite toolchain from codesourcery named arm-none-linux-gnueabi. Build machine is Ubuntu 10.04 and 11.04.