[Arm-netbook] creating sys_comfig00000.fex

Matthew B. sabercatpuck at cox.net
Sat Apr 7 16:02:04 BST 2012

We are trying to recreate a sys_config00000.fex using the script.bin and
script0.bin.
 i keep seeing that it is possible, but cant seem to find the specifics of
how to do it.
 I was successful in getting the 2 script.bin files converted to script.fex
files, but that seems to be where the procedure stops.
I am guessing that it has requires knowing about the other files that will
go into the rom since some of the other sys_config.fex files i have seen
include partition info where my recreated script.bin does not.
if anyone could point me in the right direction i would be very greatful.