[Arm-netbook] Multi-channel audio support

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 19:28:34 GMT 2011

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Bari Ari <bari at onelabs.com> wrote:
> On 12/31/2011 09:59 AM, lkcl luke wrote:
>>
>>   ah, remember that the datasheet is *not* the authoritative source.
>> only the source code is truly authoritative as it implements
>> everything.  take a look through the datasheet and see if you can find
>> mention of "SATA" or "PATA" in it.
>>

> What the best way to get a pinout of the SOC and the reference schematic?

 contact eva wu.  i have the pinouts already - if you're happy to sign
an NDA with allwinnertech i can pass them on to you.

 hmm, i should ask them for the schematics, shouldn't i.

 let me handle it, ok?

> We could have these boards done in no time.

 i knowww... it's not difficult, for an experienced engineer.  *sigh*
we haven't heard from the factory in a while, after they said they
were happy to proceed after finishing the current project for their
client.