[Arm-netbook] ARM Machine type?

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 20:52:53 GMT 2011

http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/machines/list.php?id=3931

Type macro:   	machine_is_lichee_sun4i_devbd()
Kconfig macro:  	CONFIG_MACH_LICHEE_SUN4I_DEVBD
Type identifier:  	MACH_TYPE_LICHEE_SUN4I_DEVBD

good enough?  ok, anyway: the number's 3931.

note: that'll be for the official allwinner developer board (tom please advise).

 btw tom, i think it's inadviseable to name the developer board after
the name of the architecture.  is sun4i the name of the CPU?

here's an example of an equally long machine type:

#define MACH_TYPE_ACTS_PUNE_SA1110     789

heyy, i worked on this one :)

#define MACH_TYPE_HTCUNIVERSAL         855