[Arm-netbook] gnu discussion regarding tablet, laptop and phone hardware

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 00:22:03 GMT 2011

bari i cc'd you on the original message, so you'd know what was going
on: please don't reply direct to it, keep replies to arm-netbook so
that if people are interested they can cross over, here, and carry on
the discussion here instead of overwhelming an already very very
extensive discussion.  thanks!