[Arm-netbook] sun4i: pin/sys_config source code?

Tom Cubie tangliang at allwinnertech.com
Tue Dec 20 00:29:42 GMT 2011

On 12/20/2011 01:45 AM, lkcl luke wrote:
>   modules/gps/gps.ko_                                |  Bin 423199 ->
> 425064 bytes
>
> beh? wossat?

Well, gps.ko_ is the gps driver. There is a gps engine in A10, but it's
IP is from another Chinese company called Highvision[1](Chinese). They
do not provide source code for the gps driver instead they use our
kernel tree to compile the driver for us. So they put the .ko file in
the kernel. But some of Allwinner's customs can not find the gps.ko
after they did a make distclean, so they renamed the .ko to .ko_. Just
remove it since we don't need to use it and have no source code.

[1] http://www.highvision.com.cn/