[Arm-netbook] A10 reference manual

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:42:58 GMT 2011

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Vladimir Pantelic <vladoman at gmail.com> wrote:

>>   right now, yes.  if things get awkward, i'm happy to answer
>> questions.  if things get awkward for me *after* shipping PCBs, i'll
>> ask allwinner if it's ok to publish the reference manual, ok?  i'll
>> specifically need their permission to do that.
>
> why not ask them right now?

 because it's a delicate balance of things that are appropriate to ask
them.  they had a board-level meeting to get permission to provide us
with the full source code of the BSP.  i'd therefore like to get some
concrete results *before* going back to ask them.

 but... given that tom is on the list, maybe he can find out, if
you're not too busy?  :)