[Arm-netbook] Allwinners A10 2.6.36 complete kernel uploaded

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 18:21:32 GMT 2011

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 12:26 PM, lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 7:53 AM, Juan Carlos Mendez
> <jcmendez at locatel.biz> wrote:
>> I'm sorry...
>> I guess with the emotion of the moment I wanted to upload all I had ...
>
>  :)    yehhh, the file you committed is 25mb... but everything is
> already contained... within the command "git diff".... whoops :)
>

>> Well, when you fix it  I'll reset my working copy...

 ok, juan: i tried deleting the file (permanently) and it involves
rewriting over 211,000 commits, the only one of which is relevant is
that last couple.

 so, instead i took the commit *before* the patch file was committed,
and have called that "lichee/v2.6.36".

 the problem is that i'm now running into build errors due to missing
files mach/gpio_v2.h and mach/scripts_v2.h which are indeed missing,
which i've added.... and it *still* won't find them.

 i've made the modifications that tom recommended - can i leave it
with you to re-do the patching, but, of course, keeping the
modifications that tom recommended?

 this time _not_ adding the binary files or a 25mb patch which already
exists in the form of a "git diff" command? :)

 also would you mind investigating how that file gps.ko_ got added?

 tia,