[Arm-netbook] Allwinners A10 2.6.36 complete kernel uploaded

Juan Carlos Mendez jcmendez at locatel.biz
Mon Dec 19 07:53:19 GMT 2011

I'm sorry...
I guess with the emotion of the moment I wanted to upload all I had ...
Well, when you fix it  I'll reset my working copy...

I think the actual source code is functional enough for most needs ...
With more calm I'll try to fix little things like "make menuconfig" ...
but is not a priority for me

Merry Christmas for every one....