[Arm-netbook] Wifi

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:37:56 GMT 2011

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Michelle Konzack
<linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net> wrote:

> Also I use the <http://www.maxim-ic.com/MAX2769> GPS Receiver, but there
> is now a better version which support GPS, Galileo and GLONASS.
>
> So, if the EOMA board has enough internal USB connectors (which  my  own
> TabletPC has) and you use the Low-Energy Cortex M0,  you  are  open  for
> anything which support USB.

 there are 3.  one expansion, one USB-OTG, one on EOMA-PCMCIA
connector.  it's good.

> What about using a standard PCIe connenctor with USB  and  then  wait  a
> little bit?

 yep, that's the plan - albeit on the motherboard.  hwtools.net have a
RALink USB WIFI module in PCIe formfactor, so i know it can be done.

 ... is that what you meant?