[Arm-netbook] allwinner a10 linux-2.6.36 kernel compile

Juan Carlos Mendez jcmendez at locatel.biz
Fri Dec 9 13:20:42 GMT 2011

Sorry for the inappropiate use of the possessive adjetive...
I'm Spanish and my notions of English grammar are a bit rusty ...
What i really meant was that I ran the same scripts that you...

Actually i'm using

         arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc-4.5.1 (Sourcery G++ Lite 2010.09-50)
4.5.1

from CodeSourcery toolchain