[Arm-netbook] Single-Core Cortex A9 1ghz, ECC DDR3 RAM available soon

Baybal Ni nikulinpi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:10:42 BST 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to hear that we advanced in negotiations even that little. In
my opinion, just getting started is already good invariably of how we
do it. Starting with entry level mainstream SoC is completely OK. We
can scale up it later as many times as we want.

About the price. Almost all of SoCs nowadays score the same on
openness and features. The main price factor today is "core
architecture * MHz * nCores", rather than feature set. So this is
scaleble as well.