[Arm-netbook] Linux & Toshiba AC100 : HELP !!!

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:13:56 BST 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Forum Blogarm.net <forum at blogarm.net> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm a kind of confused. This the ARM netbook
> mailing list but nobody has talked about the Toshiba AC100.

 i have a request outstanding for the GPL source code with toshiba.
perhaps other people have managed to get it by now.

 my _personal_ interest is limited to machines with 1280x768 or
greater resolution screens.

> http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=56355&start=0&tstart=0
>
> http://tosh-ac100.wetpaint.com/
>
> http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/generic/home-ac100/

 good stuff.

 personally having spent vast amounts of personal time and personal
money on reverse-engineering of hardware for other peoples' benefit, i
think i'll wait for everyone else to do the work, this time, unless
someone offers me money or i can make money from doing so.