[Arm-netbook] X.Org configuration files

Frans Pop elendil at planet.nl
Tue Mar 30 18:10:21 BST 2010

Attached two X.Org configuration files. Provided as examples only.

The first is what I'm currently using on an installed Lenny system. The
second is what I'm using for the Graphical Installer (which is based on
Squeeze).

Note that the second uses evdev for keyboard and touchpad, while the first
uses the "traditional" drivers. Why? It just happened that way...

Both files include options to disable DPMS to avoid the LCD going haywire.
This should work as long as nothing in your desktop overrides these
settings.

Cheers,
FJP