[Arm-netbook] CT-PC89E / Chitech GPL Violation update: they're "in the middle"

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar anibal at debian.org
Mon Mar 29 23:21:48 BST 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 07:10:05PM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>so, now the attention needs to be transferred to mid-fun.com.  i'll ask
>kimberley to send copies of the refusal to provide GPL source code that
>they received from mid-fun.com, and i'll pass it on.

I went to see the mid-fun.com web page but couldn't understand anything
auntil I hit [0] where they are apparently looking for an ARM Linux
kernel developer who could read/write well in English.

  Requirements
  1. Majored in computer science or related fields
  2. Bachelor?s degree with three(or above) years of work experince, or
     Masters degree with two(or above) years of work experience
  3. Good Communication with others and english read & write skills
  4. Good technology of the C programming
  5. Familiar with Linux Kernel and drivers development
  6. Familiar with ARM architecture?have basic knowledge of embedded
     hardware
  7. Embedded linux development experience expecially usb, camera, audio,
     etc

[0] http://mid-fun.com/hire_index.htm