[Arm-netbook] Debian Installer fully functional for ChiTech PC89E

Frans Pop elendil at planet.nl
Sat Mar 27 08:40:14 GMT 2010

On Friday 26 March 2010, Frans Pop wrote:
> OK. I've not yet made it default, but it should now also be possible to
> install Lenny (using the same installer images). It will install the
> same custom 2.6.24.7 kernel, but use the regular udev package from
> Lenny.

Just see I overlooked something. When installing Lenny, the current setup
will still use the custom repository on alioth for Squeeze, so you still
get the custom version of udev. As it's actually the same as the Lenny
version this isn't a big problem, but you should still fix the line in the
sources list and downgrade to the correct version of udev.

I'll fix this soon.