[Arm-netbook] CT-PC89E - translation of meaning behind this alibaba page

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 26 18:57:07 GMT 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Andrew M.A. Cater
<amacater at galactic.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> untrustworthy to you/Adam.  Treat people well with regard to their
> intelligence and self-interest and they'll deal with you well.

 we did all that - they just didn't want to know.  fear of losing the
investment and the desire to take advantage of what could be "got for
free" (at the expense of honouring the license) was more important.

 whoops.

 but yes - maybe something is salvageable, but we have to get adam's
machine back up-and-running first, in order to be able to put it in
front of chitech at the next trade show (3rd week april).