[Arm-netbook] CT-PC89E - translation of meaning behind this alibaba page

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 14:53:13 GMT 2010

I will also send an email to this company tomorrow ....

Meanwhile I contacted Seatron or Si-Chang today ... noone speaks Englis
there so far - I got one of my friends in Shenzhen to contact them
and they are getting back today or tomorrow hopefully .....

I did send an email to Si Chang and they have translated it into Chinese
......... so hopefully i will get answer ...

Chitech is attending the HK Electronics show in April ... and so i will
hopefully get an update them from then what's going on ....
but for now, they have gone cold on me also!!

Adam