[Arm-netbook] Booting from SD card with switch on so-dimm in other direction ...

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 11:40:43 GMT 2010

I looked again at the switch area today - I don't think the on/off of
the switch is between the R46 but only to the right of it .... the blob
of solder on my so-dim is where the switch makes its connection....
seems very logical to me - switch need only 2 position for on/off!

the left of the R46 is a soldering position for the switch fixing - i
think ... cos on Jon's machine that position has a switch locating leg
bent at 90 degress ...

Does the netbook boot normally when the switch is in the opposite direction?

Adam