[Arm-netbook] Booting from SD card with switch on so-dimm in other direction ...

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:37:47 GMT 2010

Hi Jon, Luke .....

So far I have been unsuccessful with Luke's method ....

I will solder wires out each side of R46 ..which can then be shorted
from outside the netbook when re-assembled ....

i believe you have  directly copied the entire NAND flash 2gb DIRECTLY
onto the 2gb SD card ....

Could you upload exactly what you have put on the sd card? .... and how
do i format the sd card? is it a straight copy and paste?

I will try both methods once i got the open of the shorted wires sorted
out ?

Much appreciated ----

Adam