[Arm-netbook] Booting from SD card with switch on so-dimm in other direction ...
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:50:07 GMT 2010
ok i'm looking up the boot sequence stuff, this is from S5PC100 but
i'm pretty much guessing that s3c6410 is the same: it's the data at
the _end_ of the partition that gets loaded.
sooOoooOOO... hmmm... there are a couple of ways of doing this...
the first is to create a sort-of hybrid flasher and u-booter. 1st
partition FAT with the zImage_dt etc. etc. in it 2nd partition _right_
at the end, basically a copy of the NAND partition... lemme see if i
can set that up.
2.2 FUNCTIONAL SEQUENCE
Full booting sequence in BL0 is as follows,
1. Initialize the PLL & Clock setting with fixed value
2. Initialize the stack and heap region.
3. Initialize the Instruction Cache controller.
4. Load BL1 from the booting device to iRAM.*
5. If secure booting is enabled, execute integrity check.
6. If integrity check passes, then jump to 0x34010.(First 4word is reserved)
7. If integrity check fails, then it stops.
NOTE1. In case of SD/MMC, iROM code load 9KB at 0x34000 from end of
More information about the Arm-netbook