[Arm-netbook] Alioth project and kernel git repository available

Frans Pop elendil at planet.nl
Mon Mar 22 14:30:06 GMT 2010

On Saturday 20 March 2010, Frans Pop wrote:
> Explanation of branches
> -----------------------
> * ct-pc89e/2.4.27/from-smartq
> Current "working" kernel for the CT-PC89E. See above.
> It is based on the smartq/mer/smartq branch (see below).
>
> * ct-pc89e/2.4.33/base
> Currently this branch is upstream v2.6.33.1 + next-samsung + next-spi.
> There are no patches for the CT-PC89E committed yet, but this should
> become or next target. It's probably preferable for now to use this as a
> base rather than the still unstable 2.6.34.

I just see that I've made a very silly mistake naming these two branches.
The versions in them are completely incorrect.

I've now copied the branches to their proper names:
* ct-pc89e/2.6.24/from-smartq
* ct-pc89e/2.6.33/base

If you have already checked out the repo, a 'git fetch' will get the new
branches. If you've already created a local branch to track the old
incorrect branches, the simplest method to switch to the new names is to
edit .git/config. You should see something like:

[branch "my-local-branch"]
        remote = origin
        merge = refs/heads/ct-pc89e/2.4.27/from-smartq

Just change the last line to the correct new name.

I'll remove the incorrect branches from the repo on alioth in a few days.