[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Re-installing CT-PC89E original firmware ...

Jonathan Ervine jon.ervine at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 08:32:38 GMT 2010

Very odd. It seems that you might have a defective unit ... All the other ones seem to 'just work' which is probably of little consolation. If you want I could have a look at it if you're around at the weekend, however, if it doesn't work, there's not much I'll be able to do.

Even with no SD card inserted pressing all three buttons simultaneously for about 3-5 seconds to power on the computer should still bring up the red Chinese text.

Jon