[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Re-installing CT-PC89E original firmware ...

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 07:56:38 GMT 2010

Hi Jon,
Can you remind us what exactly we have to put on ther 2gb ..... how to
format it ...what to unpack on the sd card ... can the data be copied
there or how to do ..

I just cannot get my netbook to boot  ..... however many times I  try or
however many different ways i put the data on the sd card  ....

There must be a wat to get this netbook to boot without having to send
it back to the factory ...

Adam

Jonathan Ervine wrote