[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Auto-discard notification

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 10 18:16:10 GMT 2010

[ben, i forwarded this to the list, it was sent from
ben-linx at fluff.org and you'd subscribed as ben at fluff.org.  i think.
can't remember now. alain is there a way to check what happened,
here?]

> I would develop a SO-Dimm where OMAP and Kirkwood will have te same Pin-
> Layout and users can then choose the desired performance from inexpnsive
> "it works for me" to "killer ferrari".

IIRC, all the kirkwoods have no local bus and no lcd controller blocks
and thus would not be suitable for this kind of design.

--
Ben

Q:      What's a light-year?
A:      One-third less calories than a regular year.