[Arm-netbook] CT-PC89E update (message to factory)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:53:38 GMT 2010

ok, just to let people know: a quick review thanks to ben of the
hi-res photos, and some reverse-engineering yesterday, shows some
issues that need to be resolved.  we've been receiving "we'll get back
to you" messages from the sales, for each message that adam's been
sending every two days.  putting this together with the mess that the
linux kernel is in (race conditions on GPIO due to bypassing the
standard functions) and we believe they're having... difficulties :)

so we're piling on the pressure, basically, because right now this
product will be a failure if it goes out the door with the linux
kernel factory-installed as it is.  the idea is to continue to offer
our help in getting them out of the mess.