[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Re-installing CT-PC89E original firmware ...

Jon Ervine jon.ervine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 08:56:08 GMT 2010

On 9 Mar 2010, at 16:46, Adam Gill wrote:

> Hi Jon,
> I tried 2GB .... same situation ...
>
> I'm sending back to the factory - I think they will reflash or something - so if you want to send yours back at the same time - let me know ....

Thanks for the offer - mine is still working with the original OS installed, so no need to return to the factory. The flashing process works I think - I just need to try with a different (smaller capacity) SD card I expect. Hmmm, thinking, I wonder if it's not liking SDHC cards when booting.

Luke - ping .... are using SDHC cards or the older SD (lower capacity) variety?

Jon