[Arm-netbook] alternative SO-DIMMS

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 5 19:46:07 GMT 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Michelle Konzack
<linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net> wrote:

> 1)  Atmel      AT91SAM9263      Works perfectly with EmDebian but has
> 2)  NXP         LPC2478         Working on and it works with EmDebian
> 3)  NXP         LPC3230         My next Project
> 4)  TI          Sitara AM3517   I am working on the PCB Design for a low
> 6)  Marvel    Kirkwood 88F6281  "TablePC 3" like "TablePC 2"  but  in  a
> 9)  Marvel      Armada 300      "PanelPC 3" like "PanelPC 2" but build
> 10) Marvel      MV78200         Low-Power Server with Port-Multiplier

 michelle, i've been meaning to ask you: if i can get the pin-outs and
specs, would you be interested to do any of these as 200-pin SO-DIMMs
(30mm x 70mm)?

 a drop-in replacement as shown here:
http://lkcl.net/arm_systems/CT-PC89E/photos/IMG_3142.jpg

 especially if some of the SO-DIMMs had e.g. PCI-e or SATA connectors
i think that would be a veeery interesting way to turn a low-cost
netbook into a much more powerful machine.