[Arm-netbook] At last - no thanks to parcel farce

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 09:27:49 GMT 2010

<rant>
It arrived 1/2 hour ago. I have a print from their web site
clearly stating that it would be delivered on 19th Feb, something
that they finally achieve almost 2 weeks later.

I made phone calls, was promiced to be phoned back, told that it
was nothing to do with the person who I was talking to but the
system, told I would be called back by a manager so that the
refund of their handling fee could be discussed -- I'm waiting.

John said that he had had problems with them - it looks as if he was
right ... and they just don't care about their customers.
</rant>

It has got a US style plug, I need to get an adaptor - then I can
start to play with it.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/