[Arm-netbook] Parcel tracking ... for 8.9" CT-PC89E ARM netbook

Michael Howard mike at dewberryfields.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 16:42:05 GMT 2010

Adam Gill wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Some of you still have your parcel stuck in customs and are asking for
> some documentation ...... Please see attached Proforma Invoice, and
> alter it in any way to suit the requirments of your country to get the
> parcel though customs ....
>
> Maybe you need to change the description of the device - so please
> change the description to satisfy the curiosity of customs ..
>
> Adam

Hi Adam,

Mine finally arrived today and from an aesthetic point of view I was a
little disappointed. It does actually fire up, though the screen has
scratches on it (minor ones), one of the lid hinges is mal-aligned and
there are three screws missing from the underside. Anybody else
experienced similar?

As I say, it fires up so it's probably no big deal, especially once a
get a decent OS on it. Not being electronically astute, I'm assuming a
standard UK 9v/2amp psu will be appropriate?

Cheers,
Mike.

--
Michael Howard        mike at dewberryfields dot co dot uk
Lancashire