[Arm-netbook] First impressions

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:16:51 GMT 2010

GPRS & 3G via Mobile (USB conection )

I have tried many times to get the GPRS and  3G to work on this netbook
using a USB cable connected to my mobile and using it it as a modem.

It connects but then immediately disconnects after 5-10 seconds. On
other Linux notebooks I don't have a problem being connected this way...

Anyone got an idea what the correct settings should be for this netbook
.... (those of you who have already got theirs)

Thanks!
Adam