[Arm-netbook] First impressions

Jonathan Ervine jon.ervine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 01:41:04 GMT 2010

On 17 Feb 2010, at 04:27, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> which reminds me: jon, can you get some hi-res close-up photos,
> straight-on, above the PCB, sufficient to identify the chips used?  no
> flash, because it'll reflect off the ICs.

The files mailbox that Alain mentioned *is* working, I was just too impatient last night waiting for the return mail message :-)

Luke - I have mainboard pictures available here:
	ftp://files.phcomp.co.uk/files/arm-netbook/IMG_3142.jpg
	ftp://files.phcomp.co.uk/files/arm-netbook/IMG_3143.jpg
	ftp://files.phcomp.co.uk/files/arm-netbook/IMG_3145.jpg

These will apparently be removed after 20 March though. They are as high-res as my camera will allow (3888 x 2592). The previous pictures should also have been almost as high in resolution (some cropping), but will have been a bit more blurry as I've now re-shot using a tripod with a smaller aperture to try to increase the sharpness.

If you want the original RAW files let me know.

Jon