[Arm-netbook] New HP Arm Netbook

Forum Blogarm.net forum at blogarm.net
Wed Apr 28 22:57:19 BST 2010

HP Netbook is about to be sold in Spain but with a minimum price of 300$
with a 3G of 60$/mth.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/28/compaq-airlife-100-exclusively-available-to-telefonica-customers/

So don't count on big company to sell (good and) cheap smartbooks.

I hope you will succeed to upgrade the ctpc89e.

Bye,

Tactilofan
http://www.blogarm.net