[Arm-netbook] Update on Seatron

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 07:38:11 BST 2010

Hi all,
Still up in China ...
Since i have not heard from Seatron for over a week, I called them again
.... funny conversation - one person understand English but no speak ......
so it was a yes/ no conversation ... but Seatron has been up in Beijing
the past week ....... so they have not had time to answer my email ....
maybe they were talking to the software ppl about our project as one of
the topics of conversation !!

Anyway ...I am still pushing with Seatron .... for the so-dimm and all
the other points ...

Luke ..... are you still going ahead with the upgrade of the so-dimm? ...