[Arm-netbook] Report from meeting with Seatron and another factory ...

Baybal Ni nikulinpi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 04:15:19 BST 2010

About the screen. Are you guys really pursuing a touchscreen device?
This today adds not too much of cash, but as I remember you were
targeting sub 200$ sector? Here, every $ is counted, if you can go
cheaper for non critical parts, go.

Also 3G. Not in many countries today there are cheap or anyhow usable
3G, even in Europe. My advice here is to go for cheap, energy
efficient BT+WIFI chip and make 3G optional, because there are no
cheap 3 in 1 solutions for now and it will be cheaper to buy them
separately just to cut logistics price.