[Arm-netbook] 7in ARM9 android netbooks

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 10 21:03:21 BST 2010

ben, hi, it would be great if you could a) subscribe b) let people
know where those arm9 netbooks can be purchased from.

yes likely android could easily be ported to the CT-PC89E: it's just
another OS on top of the linux kernel after all.  the hold-up is
however naijing / mid-fun with their GPL violation, so you'd need to
begin from the work that frans and i did.

i'd be very interested to hear the specs, prices and links if you have
them on the other tablets that you've found, for the record / list,
for other people who may be interested.  i'd be _particularly_
interested to hear if the companies supplying have provided GPL source
code.

l.