[Arm-netbook] SO-DIMM Upgrade Proposal: CT-PC89E with an 833mhz S5PC100 and 1gb of RAM - anyone interested?

Frans Pop elendil at planet.nl
Tue Apr 6 15:49:45 BST 2010

On Tuesday 06 April 2010, John Winters wrote:
> Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 12:48 PM, JLB <j at twu.net> wrote:
> >> I'll pay $150 to get this upgrade.
> >
> >  fantastic!  that makes $3880.
>
> Put me down for $150 too.

I think I'm going to bail out at this point folks. It seems to me that this
group is abandoning the current machines we have and moving on to a fairly
ambitious new project.

Sure, we have a somewhat working kernel, but we also have a ton of fairly
serious unresolved issues. If nobody is going to put any effort into that,
then I wonder seriously about the viability of the new project.

I will continue to monitor what happens here, and I'm also willing to
continue to release new kernels and D-I images if patches become available
from others, but I will no longer make any effort to resolve current known
issues myself. However, that may change if we do get the ChiTech kernel
source available.

Cheers,
FJP