[Arm-netbook] blogARM.net can help

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 4 11:54:47 BST 2010

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Forum Blogarm.net <forum at blogarm.net> wrote:
> Hi everyones,

 helloo

> If you succeed to create a Marvell 1,6Ghz smartbook, be sure that the
> blogARM.net community will be interested in buying one, but with AZERTY
> keyboard of course.

 yes.  thank you!

 i am going to create a survey site (ok - a "tell us what you want
enough to put money down" site, rather than a "it would be nice to
have" site!) - so that everyone can be counted, and have an
opportunity to formally and actually fund development.

 an AZERTY keyboard should be no problem - little bit more money, if
the community is smaller, but not a problem.

> Like we say in french, "What you're doing is cool".

 :)