[Arm-netbook] One or more projects?

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Sat Apr 3 21:52:54 BST 2010

Hello Joakim,

> Could someone please explain to me who is working one what here?

:-D

> As I understand Luke is working on a so-dimm reference design for use in
> different Arm computers to be designed later.
>
> Michelle are you doing a separate arm project or a part of the above?

I am working on entirely seperated projects for different usages  but  I
am interested in using SO-Dimm modules too.  The problem is only, that I
have notmore then 6,5mm space in the TablePC and I do not know whether I
can use SO-Dimm.

Also if Luke has terminated his research on the Pin-Layout, I will check
whether the modules use the same as Marvel or Texas Instruments in there
Reference Designs.

Generaly my computers are designed for higher environment  temperatures,
industrial usage or Geeks/Nerds/PowerUsers which can not get  enough  of
MHz.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

<http://www.tamay-dogan.net/>                 Michelle Konzack
<http://www.can4linux.org/>                   Apt. 917
<http://www.flexray4linux.org/>               50, rue de Soultz
Jabber linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de           67100 Strasbourg/France
IRC    #Debian (irc.icq.com)                  Tel. DE: +49 177 9351947
ICQ    #328449886                             Tel. FR: +33  6  61925193