[Arm-netbook] CT-PC89E SO-DIMM pinout progress: 30% mark reached

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:17:34 BST 2010

http://elinux.org/CT-PC89E_SO-DIMM

i now reached 60 pins, having found the location of the wolfson micro
WM9715G (had to use WM9715L datasheet) there are 6 identified on
there.  thanks to ben dooks' help i also identified 3 more pins to the
DM9000, IOW#, IOR#.

i also believe i've found the location where the SD-card is connected
- pins 41,43 .... 49,51 but it is hard to tell due to a circuit
mish-mash of resistors and capacitors rather than direct connections
to the SD card pins.

it's getting harder to find pins, basically, in this "passive" manner.

james is going to make me the pair of matching break-out boards, so i
can analyse pins "actively".  one thing i might do is try to fire up
the Si-Chang S3C6410 SO-DIMM by just applying power! :)  see what
happens...

someone please remind me why i picked this task? :)

adam, i could realllly use some info / datasheet on this SO-DIMM from
Si-Chang or anyone, really!