[MayHeydays] May Heydays - all steward slots now filled

Announcements for May HeyDays mayheydays at lists.phcomp.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 12:21:56 GMT 2024

Hello All

Just to advise anyone still contemplating volunteering as a steward, we
now have sufficient for our needs, and do not plan to accept further
applications (unless already in the post and arriving before Jan
31st....).

Many thanks to those who have stepped forward, plus to all who have
booked weekend tickets and/or have offered encouragement for our 3rd
festival at Evesham.

Early-bird tickets are still available, until 31st January......

Regards

Monty Crook
May Heydays Ticketing