[MayHeydays] Tickets and associated tittle-tattle...

Announcements for May HeyDays mayheydays at lists.phcomp.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 10:36:50 GMT 2022

Dear Supporters

I’m pleased to report that Early-Bird tickets sale are going well, with
a quarter of those booking being first timers to Evesham. But, we have
over 100 of last year’s happy dancers and a few roll-overs still to
re-book, so we are very hopeful that there are a lot more pending
attendees out there who are still holding back - maybe until the festive
season is over?

So, a reminder that the E.B. ticket price of £97 lasts until 31st
January, and then weekend tickets will be £115 each. At the same time, a
Steward’s half-price ticket goes up from £48 to £57.
Also a plea to get your E.B. ticket request in as early as you can and
not leave it to the last moment, ‘cos there’s only little old me to
process them all! Probably better not to rely on postal applications
either, the way things are.
By the way, steward applications are a bit low at the moment, so do
remember that stewards are very much needed for a successful festival,
we will likely need more next year if we take over doing the tea/coffee
refreshments from the caterers. Plus, it is a good deal, since the
work-load is not excessive……

Cheers,

Monty- MHD Ticketing

Over to the boss………

We now have a few entries to our Contra Dance Competition, but there is
space for more. All the rules are easily to be found on the website.
For those who would like to take part in our callers’ training, please
let me know soon, so that David and Katherine can start the ball
rolling.

Those are my reminders for now. More in the New Year.

Mecki - and don’t forget to enjoy the festive season!