[MayHeydays] May Heydays 2023 - ticket sales and updates

Announcements for May HeyDays mayheydays at lists.phcomp.co.uk
Sun Oct 2 12:11:03 BST 2022

(The problem with mothballing MHD matters for 5 months is remembering
what state things were left in and where. That explains why only about
20 on our supporters list got this email yesterday and the other 300
plus did not. This mail remedies that and gives the lucky 20 another
chance to read the info....)

Dear Supporters

May Heydays, 28th April - 1st May 2023

The May Heydays team is pleased to announce that Early-bird tickets for
2023 are now on sale. Prices are £97 per person for a weekend ticket,
with £20pp for camping. Under 18s’ and fulltime students’ tickets are
£48 with camping at £10. Stewards’ tickets are £48 (including camping).
These prices are valid until 31st January; subsequent prices are shown
on the website.

A booking form is attached and will also be available from the website.

The latest draft of the programme is now up, but remember this may be
subject to changes, so keep an eye on it. The 2023 dance-writing
competition is open (this year for Contras) and full details are at:
https://mayheydays.org.uk/rules23.html

We have also updated other website pages, for example with respect to
local Evesham info on camping, other accommodation, eateries etc, as
provided by the Tourist Information office.

We have had discussion with the school about feedback from this year’s
event and they have already or will be making some improvements based on
your suggestions. These include a higher field security-fence, increased
cleaning staff levels, better sound partitions in some halls and
improved gate security/lighting. Leaving times for campers staying over
until the Tuesday morning have been revised to avoid any conflict with
staff work needs and children arriving for the normal school day.

We will discuss catering aspects with the head caterer in January and
will advise later on the menu options.

Thank you for your continuing support for May Heydays and we hope to see
you over next year's May bank holiday weekend.

Keep well and best wishes

Monty,
for The May Heydays Team

PS: if you wish to unsubscribe from this list do let me know.