[EIFF] EIFF stewarding

Announcements for EIFF eiff at lists.phcomp.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 10:09:59 GMT 2019

Dear EIFF Supporters

Stewards are the lifeblood of any festival and we can hardly ever have
too many. So if you have already volunteered, thank you. If not,
please do consider stepping forward now - the festival could not run
without you!

You will be asked to work 3 sessions (morning, afternoon or evening)
and either Friday setting up or Monday clearing up. We want you to
HOST your event, look after the artistes and dancers, and join in as
much as possible, not “sit outside on the desk” as at other festivals!

More info in the attached form with details of where to send it.

Thank you in anticipation.