[Arm-netbook] A10 server dreamboard

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Wed May 30 12:33:00 BST 2012

ons 2012-05-30 klockan 14:15 +0300 skrev Tsvetan Usunov, OLIMEX LTD:

> producing prototype will be not expensive at all I guess $500 will cover all
> expenses, the design of the 2GB board though will take much more time and
> money :))))

Schematics, routing & layout, simulation & verification, modification,
further simulation, iterate a number of times until it looks like all
signals are within safe margins in time/length, reflections, impdance,
interference and emi. Build prototype. Verify signal integrity, reaise
that simulaton and real life do not quite match (many unknowns). Iterate
whole procedure a couple of times.

Regrads
Henrik