[Arm-netbook] debian for mele a1000 / a2000

Rosimildo DaSilva rosimildo at gmail.com
Wed May 30 02:13:51 BST 2012

I am re-doing everything again.

If remove the SD card, I see the stock OS booting.

I must have missed something.

One thing that is diferent is the geometry of my SD, and partition is like
this:

Disk /dev/sdc: 3965 MB, 3965190144 bytes
49 heads, 48 sectors/track, 3292 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 2352 * 512 = 1204224 bytes
Disk identifier: 0x00000000

/dev/sdc1               4          18       17640   83  Linux
/dev/sdc2              19        3292     3850224   83  Linux

Rosimildo